Sponsored Ad

So there you have them: a high waisted skirt & a ruffled shirt in one, what a great combo! The look? Highly sophisticated don't you think? The piece can also be detached whenever you want!

Sexy colurful mini dresses all the way from down under.. Used to be my favourite brand while i was there... Supre Rocks!!

47 YKJ Hey all batik lovers, you'll be glad that we have batik halter dress to add to our wardrobes now!!
These sweet colourful doughnuts are exciting my sweet tooth!! No, you don't have to eat em, just carry it with you on your phone! No extra calories that way!

I love this simple tunic dress, whenever I'm feeling all girlish and feminine, I can count on it!!

Remember the shorter version of this beauty? I'm so glad to see this which is longer, great way to show off those legs. I totally love it!!

For a look that is funky and unique, yet playful. Why not put this red shorts on?

A simple and pretty lil dress, it is completed with pretty bow at the front as well.

I love this pair of high waisted jeans, it looks great on most body types and give the illusion of height by lengthening the leg. Chic to wear with any top at all!!

Been seeing a lot of these lately, the stripes do a good job enhancing the body by tricking the eye, for a figure that look its best..

No comments:

Post a Comment