Sponsored Ad

I found this skirt at Clothesery and I think it's really pretty. It looks like it's made from 2 huge leaves and is pleated at the top with black linings on the pockets. A very special design i would say, you gotta be really slim to pull off this look though or simply put on a pair of high heels, show off those sexy legs..

I love one piece and for casual days, this is a simple and beautiful piece to wear to do your shopping, meet your friends for a cuppa coffee.

oh i love this dress!! This is a glamorous piece! I love the layers, color, material, the cutting, need i say more? psss... they come in 3 colors!!

i'm still crazy for layers, look at this cute little skirt with polka dots, CUTE! I also saw some really cool accessories updated, they even have my favourite french fries!!

The Cute Closet has started the new year with lotsa different kinds of shirts to offer, I like this one in particular, (the pleats at the waist area makes you look slimmer!!) I can wear it with shorts or jeans on a casual day and pair it with a skirt for the office..

No comments:

Post a Comment